Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why I Stay

I guess you could say I am not a quitter. The old "till death do us part " thing.  I just hope this doesn't kill me first.

In all seriousness, we have been together so long and through so much, that when the going get rough, I am not about to run.  We have spent so many good years together and experienced great happiness.  We have been together through very bad times too with many losses.  We have buried those near and dear to us too including 3 parents, 5 grandparents and many aunts and uncles.  We have had other medical crisis of our own and our children.  We have always been there for each other.  That has always been our unspoken vow.  I am not about to break that bond now.

Yet I find that I need to protect me now and set some limits of what I will and will not do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Glad I found your blog. Looks like we have a lot in common :)

    ReplyDelete