Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bathroom Warfare

I am a decorated veteran of the bathroom wars.  I wage battle every day.  Today, I got a purple heart.  As I was scrubbing the tub today, so that I could use it after him, I stubbed my big toe and split the nail down the middle.  This was with sneakers and socks on no less.  It hurt like  a son of a gun and bled too.  What did I do?  I cussed a bit and than taped it up. 

I feel like the bathroom quartermaster.  I must stock huge amounts of toilet paper and cleaning supplies. I keep a supply of plungers too just in case. 

I am a sucker for anything new in cleaning products to cut through the mess.  Any robotic toilet bowl cleaner, no matter what the price, would be snatched up by me. Even a toilet brush grosses me out.   I am thinking of inventing one and selling it to remake my fortune and pay for the cost of diabetes.  Any one interest in buying one?

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought, but I'm thinking if you managed to invent a robotic toilet bowl cleaner, all your financial problems would be solved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was what I was thinking too. Kills two birds with one stone. Cleans toilet bowl by itself and earns me a living at once.

    ReplyDelete