Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Hard Day's Night

H was up all night with his stomach problems which I assume are all related to the garbage he has been eating non stop.  He just doesn't get the connection.  If he is up, I am up.  He will not leave me alone when he feels sick.

I got up and gave him a drink of diet soda at 2 am.  My night's sleep was over.  My night time work had begun.  He was ill in the bathroom more than once and I had to clean it before I could use it myself.  Once his stomach had calmed down somewhat, I had to get him some light sugar free food to hopefully keep down.

The only good thing about his being so ill was that he not raging and seemed genuinely thankful for my assistance.  How long this will last is unclear.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, hang in there. I haven't slept to well myself due to hubby's CGM beeping all night... Funny how all we wives want is sleep. Lol I always think when I have kids it will prolly be easy getting up at night since I already do LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,
    but I agree
    sleep is sometimes that most precious commodity
    after one of Tom's episodes, he sleeps so deeply
    but I'm the one up all night
    checking to be sure he is still alive
    life is so unfair!

    ReplyDelete