Friday, April 29, 2011

Running Hot

H's latest thing is that he always thinks he has a fever.  yet, he refuses to wear cooler clothes and is often drenched in sweat. He refuses to wear short sleeves.  Makes no sense to me.  Every sneeze to him now seems like imminent pneumonia.  He keeps asking me to feel his forehead to see if he has a fever, over and over.

I wonder if it is his endocrine system being  out of wack,  I will ask his doctor.

Still very little sleep.  I was up for the royal wedding this am without any need for an alarm clock.  He has been up all night again.  He has been some what calmer.  We will see how long that lasts this time.

1 comment:

  1. Why do these men bitch about things that are bugging them, then refuse to do anything to make it better? Thinking about my hubby, who supposedly "can't sleep" because of pain, but drinks at least a pot of coffee every night. He starts brewing it about the time I go to bed, and heaven forbid I should say anything. Shall I just scream, "DUH!"?

    As for your husband, I really hope you and his doctor do figure out what is going on. Sometimes just knowing what it is helps a lot.

    Hang onto your sanity,

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete