Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pig Out

Made him a healthy supper and what did he do?  He turned it into a base for a pig out adding blue cheese dressing, tons of ketchup, cheese and crackers,several tomatoes, string cheese and 4 pieces of bread and butter.  He rages on so I will no longer try to stop him.  He has now taken more cheese and crackers to bed with him and cans of soda.  He had been in bed from 4pm, got up to stuff himself and promptly back to bed.


He is in pain and the odor from the bathroom came all the way downstairs to the dining room and  kitchen as he was using it and after.  When I pointed out that he needed to leave the fan on he got angrier.  All I can think is that the pig pigged out and the whole place smells like a sty.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you must suffer through this..we have all been there or very close...please try to find some peace for yourself...just know there are other who understand...we may not be as vocal as you but know where you are...and are here for you...TX DW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a terrible smell, isn't it? And you just wonder how you keep from retching up your guts at time. I finally bought those febreeze plugin air fresheners and have about 8 of them around the house. Some days, I have to unplug them all as "that" smell overwhelms me, but it is certainly better than what they produce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is one thing I don't think I can tolerate its the smells
    please know that you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can anyone do this to themselves? Makes me sick and disgusted just reading about it; especially with the gastroparesis and what he knows will happen! Yup, I'd insist that he leave the fan on, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. H is just consumed by the food now, no control and no desire to control his intake. Madness.

    ReplyDelete