Thursday, May 26, 2011

ECONOMIC RAGE

He walked out this morning.  Said he was going to the office.  He has no work, does no work and has refused to work for 10 years.  He walked out because I told him off while he was raging.

He has been on a tirade since he broke his glasses and decided he could not afford new ones. Crazy.  He demanded that I go out to breakfast with him this morning but he kept yelling about the cost.  Crazy.  We turned around and picked up a pastry because it was cheaper. Next he insists I immediately pay for our boat's dockage, Crazy.

I am about to receive a large check for my work and he has decided that I must not take credit alone.  It should be a we earn it scenario instead of it is my money because I earned it and he did not.  I told him it is mine and mine alone.  He flew into a rage.  He tried to dictate how it was being spent and I told him no it is mine and I will decide.

I told him off about what he has cost us including my home and the one from my parents.  I am just so hurt and angry at the losses.  He keeps pushing me to make more money.  Yet he has contributed nothing but problems for so long.  He started screaming that he would be better off without me since I have ruined everything from tenants who will not pay the rent on time to checks that have not come in the mail.

He came home within an hour and demanded a home cooked dinner.  He has been sleeping ever since then.  Over an hour. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry he is treating you like that. I am sure it doesn't make it easier to help care for him when he treats you poorly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have dealt with SO MUCH abuse and loss, that it just sounds impossible! You really need to get away for awhile, even temporarily. Good for you that you stuck to your guns, and told him the money would be spent as you saw fit. Take care, stay safe (emotionally as well as physically), and take time to do something nice for yourself . . . you really DO deserve it!

    ReplyDelete