Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Aint No Saint (therefore I must be nutz)

It is a mad mad world at this house.  Or should I say house of diabetes.  H was up all night again and I had it.  I grabbed all the pills and a large glass of water and hand fed him ALL of his medications as prescribed including the pain pills and said you __fill in the explative__ take them or I am not putting up with this any more.  He keeps wailing he is sick and that I want him to die.  Madness.  I told him he is being suicidal by not following doctors' orders and that I will not put up with that one minute more.  He raged.  I stood firm.  He kept trying to sleep on his side with his head flat.  He kept wheezing and the GERD was really bad.  I kept forcing him to elevate his head.  I have told him that he cleans up his act or I do not care any more.

Good news, I have gotten a significant contract in my field with the money I need.  His craziness is not holding me back.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. It's about time! You are WAY overdue in giving hubby an ultimatum. If he won't even take the medicine that will make him feel better and insists on staying sick and being a pain in the ass about it, he deserves whatever he gets. But he has no right to take you down along with him.

    Congratulations on your new (job?) Sounds as if things are looking up for you in that department!

    Stay strong,

    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lilly. i am self employed so it means more work and income.

    ReplyDelete