Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Going Nuclear

Tomorrow is the day hubby goes nuclear.  That is, he is about to be tested by nuclear medicine.  Needless to say he is nervous. Can not say that I blame him.  We are  told that he will be glowing in the dark for four hours.

I will bring a lot of work with me so that, at least, I can put the time to productive use.  I am back to work full time and loving it.  I went to the next state  to the south where we have income property today in order to get it back in shape, hopefully rented and hopefully giving us some income.  I have 3 vacant apartments which can if and when rented mean a lot better balance sheet.

The home we are moving to is ours and a contractor is preparing it for our Nov.. 1 move in date.  I can hardly wait.   Just need to get thru tomorrow and then back to getting out of this abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment