Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fantasy Land

I am really stressed today.  We are about to move out of this damn place and into a house!  H has decreed that he is too "ill" to help.  I am doing it all with the help of the contractors who are finishing some work to our new home.  I had a painful dental proceedure yesterday and am on strong antibiotics.  I work all day after the dental visit, worked all day today (someone has to support me)  and am packing.

He took to the bed in the only bedroom and you know how bad the only bathroom is.  Yuck.

As of the weekend, three bedrooms and two baths. Yeah. 

Meanwhile, I am beat and to tell the truth, I wish I had a "normal" husband.  He is criticising me and telling me what to do while he does nothing.  I told him so.  Do you ever dream of what it would be like to have a healthy husband.  Mine has been sick for so long, I forget what it is like. 

I lost the last of my parents 2 months ago and now I am moving.  I have very little left thanks to h and the parent's health care costs depleting so much and costing me so much in lack of income and payment for care.  No pension, no disablity insurance, no life insurance, just bills and more bills but I am clawing back.  I need something for me.  It is about time.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you ALL GOOD THINGS in your new home. Happy new beginnings. At least you will have your own bedroom and bathroom. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete