Monday, November 28, 2011

Update

H has been fairly stable of late.  New endo raised his units of insulin and that has helped.  He still needs the surgery which was postponed after he had pneumonia until after the holidays.

We are in our new home and I am loving it.  I have my own bathroom!!!! There is plenty of room for me to get away from his "sickroom".  

the rages are fewer and less intense.  i think that is related to better control of his blood glucose levels.  However, his general health declines slowly.  He is tired and acts old. 

I am back to work full time and glad to be so.  I feel like i have rejoined the living. 

to my sisters, keep up the good fight and spare yourselves from the abyss that disease can cause us to fall in.

2 comments:

  1. How great for you that you HAVE rejoined the living. You sound so much happier! Sometimes, all we can do is take care of ourselves so that we have the strength to go on . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! best wishes for a "new year"
    in your new home

    ReplyDelete