Friday, October 14, 2011

More Medical Issues

A doctor this morning though h had a "slight case of congestive heart failure"!!!! I was in another state on business.  Needless to say H panicked and wanted me to call multiple doctors including his cardiologist who saw him earlier this week and  found no such thing.  I refused.  Do it yourself I said.  The blood work was coming back this pm and H decided to wait for it. (Because I refused to be his errand girl?)  The results came back fine.  The questioning doctor called him just after noon and told him so. H was still off the wall. 

He wanted me to call his cardiologist and his pcp  to ask again.  I refused telling him he not to look for trouble since the scare was over.  H was furious and called himself.

A lot of stress today, but I stood firm and will not allow myself to get pushed around.

1 comment: